Temporary Building Controls
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 861184BR
What you'll do
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Interacts with contractors, electricians, or field technicians to facilitate repairs
- Provides basic technical support to stores and clubs on after-hours maintenance issues
- Receives, analyzes, and responds to incoming building management controls system alarms, typically with assistance from higher-level Analysts as needed,
- 1 year automated building controls or Energy Management Systems (EMS) experience.
- 1 year customer service experience.
- 1 year experience with Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R) equipment.
- 1 year typing or transcription experience (e.g., 30 words per minute, 50 keystrokes per minute on 10 keypad).
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents