- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 861166BR
What you'll do
- Assists in managing the department budget
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Facilitates execution of repair projects
- Manages vendors
- Minimizes company risk exposure
- Oversees and facilitates warranty issues
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides sustainability recommendations to Facilities
- Responds to code violations
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading project teams.
- Bachelor s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, business, or related field OR 3 years experience in facilities management, construction management, equipment maintenance, or related field.
- 2 years experience managing departmental or project budgets, financials, and return on investment (ROI).
- 2 years experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts.
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) or related facilities manager certification.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or related engineering certification.
- Master's degree in engineering.
- Professional Engineering license.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents