- Location RESTON, VA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 860641BR
What you'll doWhat You'll Do:
• Join a cutting-edge technology organization at the #1 ranked Fortune 50
• Be a key member of a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic team
• Be part of an organization running one of the largest OpenStack-based
private clouds on Earth
• Work with key partner teams to ensure cloud capacity expectations are met
• Interface with cloud tenants to gather demand signals, provide projections,
and report on utilization
• Use your dev skills to improve tooling, UI/UX, and provide deep integration
with partner systems
• Builds technology roadmaps which are incorporated into system platforms
• Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development,
execution, and improvement of action plans
• Ensures Customer service levels and expectations are met
• Leads team tasks
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports
company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Statistics/data science background
• Familiarity with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
• Familiarity with the concepts and practices of data extraction, transformation
and load (ETL)
• 2+ years of experience with Agile Methodology
• Knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL databases such as Cassandra p
• OpenStack, Azure, Google Cloud administration
• Strongly prefer degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or
• Strongly prefer experience in Big Data, Machine Learning
• Familiarity with API design, function, and implementation
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 1 year s experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 2 years experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects.
- 2 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 2 years experience troubleshooting network infrastructure problems.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, D.C. Metro
National landmarks, museums, renowned restaurants—the D.C. Metro is a hub of activity and culture. It’s also a prime location for the future of tech.Discover D.C. Metro
The Lincoln Memorial
"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
The National Mall
A symbol of freedom and equality, millions visit the Mall annually to relax, enjoy its beauty, visit its museums and find voice.
Escape for a hike in the great outdoors at Great Falls, where the Potomac River spills over steep, jagged rocks through the picturesque Mather Gorge.
Air and Space
Companion to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the Mall, the Udvar-Hazy Center displays thousands of aviation and space artifacts.
Wolf Trap National Park
This 117-acre park is a majestic natural setting for performances, dining and year-round recreational opportunities like hiking and sledding.
Fishing, boating, campgrounds, mini train, carousel, volleyball courts, golf course, disk golf, snack shop, picnic areas, playgrounds and mini-golf!
Reston Town Center
Shopping, dining, ice-skating and events in a beautiful setting in the heart of Reston.
The final resting place for more than 400,000 active duty service members, veterans and their families, honoring their service to our country.
City of Alexandria
Once among the 10 busiest ports in America, the city's historic character still remains; beautiful 18th- and 19th-century buildings line the Old Town.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents