Senior Manager I-GIP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 860288BR
What you'll do
- Develops and executes projects plans and business requirements that align with the teams' strategic road map
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages multiple concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides leadership and addresses competencies and skill gaps
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 4 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 6 years experience in finance, accounting, human resources, information systems, project management,or related field.
- 1 year experience with large scale system implementations.
- 1 year international experience.
- 1 year project management experience.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- Master's Degree.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents