Software Engineer III, Front-End
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 859858BR
What you'll doIf the following description excites you, then click apply!
- Collaborate: Work closely with talented engineers and product visionaries to take the Walmart Mexico e-commerce properties to the next level.
- Feel involved: your ideas count, collaborate with the team to conceptualize, rapidly prototype and deliver the best online shopping experience features for our customers.
- Make an impact: build and maintain a premium e-commerce shopping experience for million’s of customers across 5+ properties in the Mexico market.
- Learn and Grow: opportunity to learn a very unique e-commerce market, it’s customers and technologies and utilize that base understanding to drive innovation and value.
• 2+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
• 2+ years of experience in some of these technologies: ReactJS , BackboneJS, AngularJS, NodeJS.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
• Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
• Experience with Oracle ATG e-commerce solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft .NET
• A passion for all things Web, including but not limited to, managing applications in the cloud, building and maintaining REST’ful api’s, database design, development and maintenance, network engineering, web performance, analytics and monitoring.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents