Senior Manager I-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 859380BR
What you'll do
- Builds and maintains Customer relationships
- Develops and manages budget in area of responsibility
- Develops team members
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures application and infrastructure architectural solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with Company standards and practices
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures that issues impacting production are escalated and resolved
- Manages contractor and supplier process
- Participates in efforts to develop departmental strategies
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Strengthens department leadership
The Senior Manager, Project Management has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex core infrastructure programs from inception to completion. The individual will work closely with the Project Management staff and key stakeholders to develop and implement required process to build GTEO project and program management capabilities, standardizing project team operations and expectations.
Qualifications should include:
Certified Scrum Master
5+ years full lifecycle Program or Project Management experience
2+ years of Infrastructure/Cloud/SaaS Program or Project Management experience
Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical management teams
Comfortable in a fast paced and growing environment
Comfortable with ambiguity
Able to present to and persuade at Director and VP level
Ability to manage large, complex projects in an Agile environment
Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence/CI/CD, and ServiceNow
Facilitation/Meeting management skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of Scripting for tool implementations
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents