Product Manager - ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 859357BR
What you'll do
- Collaborates with business functional areas for Wal-Mart, Sam's and International to determine product release priorities
- Develops and maintains product roadmaps for assigned functional area
- Develops, maintains, and monitors capital, expense, and maintenance budget for assigned product portfolio
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures resources are assigned to the right projects for the business
- Manages Business Analysts
- Manages the development of project artifacts for the initiation and requirements of phases
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides insights to guide the product roadmap
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience leading strategic initiatives.
- 3 years experience managing vendor relationships.
- 3 years product management experience.
- Current or previous member of industry boards (for example, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association Research Committee, NRF Foundation Research & Education Association for Retail Technology Standards, Association for Retail Technology Standards).
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents