Sr Auditor US Intrnl Audit-FIN
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Audit
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 858571BR
What you'll do
- Assigns and directs audit staff in the validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies
- Communicates audit information (for example, audit findings, status updates, process improvements) to Customer and Audit Management team
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and plans corporate, divisional, and functional audits
- Manages delivery of projects
- Manages staff auditors
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Plans and executes Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 2 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.
- 1 year public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)).
- Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents