Director, Primary Care Services, Walmart Care Clinics - HW
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Care Clinic
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 858520BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and oversees strategic planning initiatives of primary care services programs for Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs)
- Directs the business development of primary care services for Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs)
- Leads the establishment of primary care services for Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs)
- Oversees collaborating physicians and ensures efficient clinic operations
- Provides clinical oversight and leadership to ensure standardization, quality, and consistency across all Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs)
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years' experience managing a multi-facility operation.
- 5 years' managerial experience in primary care, community care, family care, or retail healthcare environment.
- 5 years' supervisory experience.
- 7 years' experience as a certified nurse practitioner.
- Master s degree in Nursing.
- Master s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents