Temporary - Sourcing / Product Development Assistant
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Product Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 858316BR
What you'll do• Team lead to receive / organize / release / and return the extended amount of freight during line review process.
• Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers and customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties and feedback
• Supports team with modular execution and other special projects by assisting with line review preparation; providing external stakeholder (for example, suppliers) access to modular layout rooms; and managing sample arrivals and room spaces under the direction of the team.
•The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position:
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
• Enters and locates information on computer
• Presents information to small or large groups and individuals
•Proficient in the use Microsoft Office applications specifically in Excel
•Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal associates and external partners
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents