Senior Manager Billing & Reconciliation Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Health and Wellness
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 856912BR
What you'll do
- Assists senior management in ensuring and monitoring the accuracy of financial statements and business processes
- Collaborates and communicates with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Drives financial performance and shapes new business opportunities through business intelligence and market analysis
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the identification of trends in business or managed care financials
- Oversees and performs complex investment decision analysis
- Partners with senior management to plan and analyze business performance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides support in negotiations
- 2 years supervisory experience OR 2 years experience working on cross- functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Statistics, Accounting, or related field or 4 years experience in healthcare, or related field OR 6 years experience in healthcare or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master degree in Business Administration.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents