Senior Manager Reportng & Marketing Analysis-HW
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Healthcare - Corporate
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 856912BR
What you'll do
- Drives reporting and analytics
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees the analytics and market analysis team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Proposes potential business development opportunities based on market and customer analysis
- Provides an internal consultative perspective on analytical tools, measurement, and testing while supporting the pursuit of new business opportunities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the Relationship Management team in identifying account analytics needs
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Statistics, or related field and 4 years experience in Healthcare, or related field OR 6 years experience in Healthcare or related field.
- Master's of Business Administration
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents