- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position -
- Requisition 856052BR
What you'll do
- Communicates with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates) and conducts directed shrink related audits and report findings to appropriate leader or manager.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors and maintains awareness as it relates to environmental related exceptions (i.e.Hazmat, storm water).
- Promotes, monitors, and enforces safe work practices and a safe work environment
- 6 months experience as a Walmart associate OR 1 year work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (e.g., Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
- 1 year experience working with word processing, spreadsheets and applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 2 years work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents