- Location SAN MARCOS, CA
- Department Optical
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 855940BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- Completion of 2 or more years of college OR 1 year s retail experience and 1 year s supervisory experience OR 2 years general work experience including 1 year s optical experience.
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing.
- Optical license in states that require licensure.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents