Merchandise Analytics Manager - Walmart Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 855524BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and oversees application of new reports, insights, and tools
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the Modular
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Identifies strategic opportunities for multiple complex categories in the design and
development of category modulars
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and
standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Supports the continuous improvement of Modular Development team systems and
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
supplier sales, finance, or related field.
2 years experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
1 year of supervisory experience.
• Data Science experience
• Experience with advanced statistics, machine learning, and big data analytics
• 3 years of experience writing SQL and VBA or open-source languages
• Syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, NPD) experience
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents