Director of Paid Social
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 853969BR
What you'll do atAt the World’s largest retailer, you’ll represent the voice of our company. Social Media for Walmart, at its very core, is a conversation with the customer. We’re looking for a creative, forward thinking, data driven marketer to shape the customer experience, balance our message and support our broader campaign goals.
Our Marketing department connects with consumers on an unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to communicate with more than 140 million customers who shop our stores every week.
The Director of Paid Social will be at the cutting edge of social engagement. This role will lead our social partnerships, drive the brand message, establish our vision, represent the face of social and build the strategy of the world’s largest company. In conjunction with top engineers from across the globe, this leader will develop new targeting and measurement capabilities only possible by the fortune #1 company.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the development of annual plans
- Manages the Walmart brand
- Oversees and directs the development and implementation of large-scale marketing initiatives (for example, on-site merchandising, advertising, store integration)
- Oversees the development and management of key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Provides overall direction
- Sets and oversees marketing budgets
2 years working knowledge in Paid Social activation.
4 years team management experience
- 5 years experience in online marketing.
- 5 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 5 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 7 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents