Temporary- Ethics Case Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Ethics
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 853946BR
What you'll doAnalyzed situations and data providing proactive ethics support and advice
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of actions plans
• Executes special projects for ethics
• Manages the oversight of all tier II investigations (for example; store level violations of company ethics policy not involving discrimination, or harassment)
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Resolves cases with business leaders and decision makers
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents