- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Sam’s Club Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 852958BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Driving innovative, reinvented club operational solutions that support the business growth and strategic vision of executive leadership though partnering with and engaging the business (for example, Merchandising, Technology, Membership, Operations)
- Oversees implementation and execution of new innovations and drives change through the business
- Pioneering the way for future Club innovation
- Provides overall direction
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field AND 6 years experience in project management, innovations, or related field OR 8 years experience in project management, innovations, or related field.
- 4 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Master s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents