Senior Manager, Strategy
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 852829BR
What you'll do at
- Contributes to the development, incubation and execution of approved corporate strategic projects and new business opportunities across functions, divisions and in-country operations
- Contributes to the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) process
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Walmart.com Strategy
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures implementation of Walmart Global eCommerce strategy
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• 5+ years successfully leading business analysis projects to achieve business-impacting results through analytics and reengineering existing processes
• Ability to drive successful partnerships with cross-functional teams to improve existing business processes, execute strategic initiatives, and develop project roadmaps
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to build innovative complex models to illustrate various scenarios of supply chain flows to compare KPIs
• Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling, data mining, financial analysis, and optimization.
• Expert in MS-Excel and SQL
• Proficient in MS-PowerPoint and comfortable building presentation materials to tell a clear story
• Capacity to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
• Effective communication skills at multiple levels of the organization, including management and cross-functional groups
• Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
• Strong follow-through skills and acute attention to detail
• Ability to champion ideas and influence the organization with fact-driven recommendations and clear communication
• Foster and maintain Wal-Mart's four core values:
- Act with Integrity
- Respect for the Individual
- Service to our Customers
- Strive for Excellence
• Experience with network modeling tools (e.g. Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru), network optimization and long range planning is a plus
• Experience in supply chain domains and related information systems – distribution/transportation, sourcing, planning, manufacturing and inventory management
• Six Sigma and PMP certification
• Retail e-commerce industry experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents