Expert Software Quality Assurance GIP-GIP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 852498BR
What you'll do
- Creates product quality strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages supplier relationships to achieve desired project results
- Plans events to provide stakeholders with information regarding quality and to improve the department's knowledge of the business, business process requirements, and future needs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides leadership to the division on quality best practices and directions
- Provides process improvement leadership through the identification of policy, process and procedure improvement needs
- Provides program and project management, leadership, and quality assurance (QA) expertise to QA area
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years experience testing Agile software projects.
- 2 years experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- 3 years experience leading geographically distributed teams.
- 3 years experience using HP Performance Center or related performance testing tool.
- 3 years experience using HP Quality Center (HPQC) or related defect tracking tool.
- 3 years experience using HP Quick Test Professional or related automated testing tool.
- 3 years experience with software testing vendor management.
- 4 years experience creating software test plans and test strategies.
- 4 years experience testing Waterfall software projects.
- Software testing certification (for example, Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTAL), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)).
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents