Director Global Investigations Governance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Audit
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 852172BR
What you'll doProvides oversight and direction of Global Investigative Governance's Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Program; implements protocols to improve the quality and efficiency of the ESI process; consults on and manages the company's corporate ESI request protocols; serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)for the ESI program and provides guidance to corporate investigators on ESI requests; manages and directs a team of ESI project managers; facilitates communication and collaboration between and among investigators, legal department, e-discovery, and ISD teams; identifies and manages issues related to ESI collection; maintains and reports on ESI requests and collection metrics; identifying emerging technology that will meet the dynamic needs of the program.
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Political Science, or related field and 4 years experience in white collar crime casework, financial integrity casework, auditing, security, or related field OR 7 years experience in white collar crime casework, financial integrity casework, auditing, security, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents