- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 851478BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Participates in the development, testing, implementation, and support of Health and Wellness (Pharmacy/Optical) applications using C, Unix, Shell, Phython and RDBMS's
- Supports the business
- 1 year experience in Information Systems (IS) application, operations, or development.
- Experience in programming in J2EE/Java or similar object-oriented language.
- Experience in relational database programming and technology (for example, Oracle, Informix, DB2).
- Experience in Microsoft technology platform and languages (for example, .Net, Silverlight, C#, VB.net).
- 1 year retail industry experience developing or supporting enterprise retail systems.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents