- Location DOVER, DE
- Department Pharmacy
- Team -
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 850947BR
What you'll do
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to members
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP). Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents