Senior Specialist Subsidiary - Legal
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 848931BR
What you'll do
- Administering appointments and removals of officers and directors of Walmart subsidiaries
- Assists with preparation for the Board of Director meetings
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives intercompany transactions and restructurings
- Maintains records for corporate subsidiaries
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Juris Doctorate or 1 year experience as a paralegal or 4 years as an assistant in a corporate Legal department or law firm.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents