Business Manager - Cost Analytics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 844298BR
What you'll do atThe Business Manager – Cost Analytics, is a member of the Global Cost Analytics Team, and will help build complex models support the development of vendor negotiation and vendor management strategies across all WMT International markets and eCommerce.
• Analyzes complex and large data sets across multiple product categories – business results, information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry data
• Builds models that provide visibility to items level performance across a wide range of categories, markets (all WMT International markets) and channels (brick & mortar and .com)
• Identifies opportunities to negotiate lower net cost across a wide range of products and with complex vendor implications
• Supports the development of vendor negotiation strategies to capture identified opportunity
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met
• MBA or MS graduate
• Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
• Creative problem solver that can run analyses on large data sets, build complex analytical models using sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
• Advanced knowledge of querying and aggregating large data sets
• Knowledge of SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents