Senior Manager ( Risk/Compliance/Audit/ERP-SAP)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 844188BR
What you'll do• The ideal candidate will have experience in Internal Audit, Creating and managing internal controls, Risk Management, Compliance in an ERP ( SAP/GRC environment). She/He Will work closely with Senior Leadership, internal company audit staff and external auditors to analyze, evaluate, prioritize, and implement necessary technologies or technology related process improvements and modifications. Which may include manual controls and implementation of automation.
• Institutes and maintains an effective Global compliance communication program for the IT organization, including promoting (a) use of the Compliance reporting; (b) heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct, and (c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Security audit experience – ability to access data systems to perform audits with little or no assistance is strongly desired
• Partner with business and utilize knowledge of financial processes, financial reporting risk, and internal controls to design, evaluate, and monitor the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
• Evaluate key risks in financial processes and propose changes in control design to address risks efficiently
• Advise finance process owners on process & control design during process changes, documentation requirements, etc.
• Advise IT regarding Segregation of Duties rules and mitigating controls
• Interface with external auditors on overall SOX program timelines and deliverable
• Monitor and advise process owners on action plans for remediation of deficient controls
• Prepare written evaluations of deficiencies in operation or design of internal controls
• Preparing clear and well-organized audit work papers that appropriately document the work performed. Formulates appropriate conclusions regarding the adequacy of internal controls and procedures based on knowledge of Tesla operations and the audit work performed.
- Develops and executes projects plans and business requirements that align with the teams' strategic road map
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages multiple concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides leadership and addresses competencies and skill gaps
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 4 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 6 years experience in finance, accounting, human resources, information systems, project management,or related field.
- Several years experience with large scale system implementations.
- 1+ years international experience.
- 1 year project management experience.
- 1+ year supervisory experience.
- Master's Degree.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents