Area Manager-Energy Center (G)
- Location CASA GRANDE, AZ
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Salaried FT
- Position Salary
- Requisition 843798BR
What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Drive quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Identify associate, customer, and supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility
- Manages energy center maintenance department daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- 1 year Walmart Energy Center Refrigeration Technician experience OR 1 year industrial warehouse refrigeration systems experience OR 1 year refrigeration/HVAC maintenance supervisory experience.
- Obtain Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator (CARO) and Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certifications within 30 months of job entry date and maintain them while employed in this position.
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years industrial warehouse refrigeration systems experience.
- 2 or more years refrigeration/HVAC maintenance experience.
- 2 or more years regulatory compliance experience (for refrigeration systems holding over 10,000 pounds of ammonia).
- Both 2 years refrigeration/HVAC related supervisory experience; AND 6 months blueprint reading and ladder logic diagrams experience.
- RETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certfication.
- Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association (RETA) Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator (CARO) certification.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents