2017 Intern Conversion: 2018 GBS - Project Specialist, SAP COE
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Project and Program Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Salary
- Requisition 843036BR
What you'll do
- Assists customers in preparing business process analysis and documentation
- Assists in the management of multiple streams within concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and executes plans for assigned area
- Educates and guides customers through project methodology processes
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field OR 2 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field.
- 1 year experience with large scale system implementations.
- 1 year project management experience.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents