2017 Intern Conversion: 2018 GBS-Research Specialist, User Experience
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Salary
- Requisition 843025BR
What you'll do
- Assists in the execution of user research projects
- Builds efficiencies in the User Experience process: refining best practices based on qualitative and quantitative data gathering and analysis; understanding and prioritizing customer and business needs; conducting tool evaluations using SUS (System Usability Scale,and usability surveys to inform purchase decisions and design justifications; and conducting iterative design validation to ensure user experience design is functioning as intended and adjusting design as needed based on results.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops basis for use cases and strategic approaches for conducting research studies by: holding user research sessions with internal and external business partners (for example, workshops using design thinking, day in the life ); documenting inputs into the design work that helps build out the systems; analyzing the gathered data to draw conclusions and find common themes; and developing the method/approach from the data (for example, location, sample size, sample demographic, observation, focus group, surveys).
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports management with research projects by: supporting the planning and scheduling of research studies that have been approved
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Design, Writing, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science or related field OR 2 years experience in User Experience Research or User Experience Design or related field.
- Certification in User Experience from Nielsen Norman, Human Factors International or other institution.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents