Project Manager II Innovation-WMI
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 841993BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Assumes duties of Project Manager III, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager III, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
This role is focused on developing key insights for senior Pickup leadership through operational ad hoc reporting. They also mine data, perform deep analytics, and provide insight to Pickup leadership on key questions. These key insights help leadership understand process and operational trends, and enable development of corrective action plans. Another aspect of this role is providing actionable ad hoc reporting to the field on new process implementation and level of execution based on key metrics. As well as developing and providing weekly manual reporting for metrics and projects that are not yet integrated or automated pickup points.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, presentation, or spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint Excel).
- Associate's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field and 1 year experience working in any field OR 3 years experience working in any field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years Wal-Mart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, HR, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 2 years experience in retail.
- 2 years experience managing multiple projects.
- 2 years experience using Wal-Mart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents