Sr. Director Business Development - Private Brands, Frozen
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department -
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 841803BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs Private Brand initiatives
- Drives sales and profit plan and financial forecasting
- Drives the vision and strategy for Private Brands product portfolios in support of company objectives
- Ensures delivery of the product portfolio
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 6 years experience in merchandising, product development, brand management, or related field OR 8 years experience in merchandising, product development brand management, or related field.
- 5 years experience managing departmental functions including management of cross-functional teams and finances.
- 6 years experience in manufacturing, product development, packaging, or design.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents