2017 Intern Conversion;2018 Full-Time-MBA Sr. Mngr E3 Program-Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 841507BR
What you'll do
- Drives financial planning process
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as project manager for ad hoc projects
- Supports strategy and finance-related business plans and projects for an assigned business unit (for example, Corporate, Walmart US, Walmart International, Sam's Club)
- 3 years experience in finance, quantitative, or strategic roles.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration with a focus in general business, finance, or strategy.
- 2 years project management experience.
- Business proficiency in a second language (for example, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents