2017 Intern Conversion: 2018 Full-Time GP - Developer I, Ret Tech East
- Location RESTON, VA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Salary
- Requisition 841479BR
What you'll do
- Conducts analysis and design for end users
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages project work streams
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in troubleshooting business and production issues
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in computer programming, software development or related field OR 5 years experience in computer programming, software development or related field.
- 1 year experience using Wfc, Soap adapters as transport or related program.
- 2 years experience in writing technical design documents.
- 2 years experience with single sign-on configuration objects.
- 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- 2 years experience writing complex stored procedures, policies, or related procedures.
- 3 years experience with BizTalk or equivalent web services integration platform.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, D.C. Metro
National landmarks, museums, renowned restaurants—the D.C. Metro is a hub of activity and culture. It’s also a prime location for the future of tech.Discover D.C. Metro
The Lincoln Memorial
"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
The National Mall
A symbol of freedom and equality, millions visit the Mall annually to relax, enjoy its beauty, visit its museums and find voice.
Escape for a hike in the great outdoors at Great Falls, where the Potomac River spills over steep, jagged rocks through the picturesque Mather Gorge.
Air and Space
Companion to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the Mall, the Udvar-Hazy Center displays thousands of aviation and space artifacts.
Wolf Trap National Park
This 117-acre park is a majestic natural setting for performances, dining and year-round recreational opportunities like hiking and sledding.
Fishing, boating, campgrounds, mini train, carousel, volleyball courts, golf course, disk golf, snack shop, picnic areas, playgrounds and mini-golf!
Reston Town Center
Shopping, dining, ice-skating and events in a beautiful setting in the heart of Reston.
The final resting place for more than 400,000 active duty service members, veterans and their families, honoring their service to our country.
City of Alexandria
Once among the 10 busiest ports in America, the city's historic character still remains; beautiful 18th- and 19th-century buildings line the Old Town.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents