2017 Intern Conversion - 2018 Merchandising Talent Program: June
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 840663BR
What you'll do
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Documents potential issues
- Handles calls
- Identifies trends
- Obtains knowledge about the business and team responsibilities
- Resolves common issues related to software and hardware
- 1 year call center experience.
- 1 year experience working with ticket resolution software.
- 1 year work experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word functions.
- 2 years office or IT experience in the retail industry.
- Foreign language proficiency (for example, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.).
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents