Temporary - Project Manager II, Central Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 840198BR
What you'll doMonday - Friday
$28.85 per hour
Do you have a focused skillset around written and verbal communication? Ability to leverage Microsoft tools to document and design process documentation and a visual design to illustrate processes? If so, we have a position for you!
Tasks would include, but not limited to:
• Support execution of Central Ops Governance (Stage Gate and Tactical Change Council)
• Consolidate and quality check Powerpoint presentations for bi-weekly leadership meetings
• Plan agenda, communicate with presenters, and answer any questions
• Initiate quickbase project id and train presenters on maintaining project
• Maintain watch list for those projects on radar for stage gate
• Facilitate Tactical Change Council to ensure projects are moving forward post Stage Gate approval
• Support PM training and onboarding development
• Document current processes
• Develop into one best way for Project Managers
• Design and build document repository
• Support varying leadership reporting and administrative needs. Goal to simplify and automate by end of term
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents