Sr. Manager, Fuel Station Development
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 839969BR
What you'll do
- Develops and maintains the fuel station plan for assigned geographic area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages diverse portfolio of fuel station projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides insight and direction on fuel station development and implementation
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, or related field and 2 years experience in fuel/convenience operations, retail operations, real estate development, project management, or related field OR 4 years experience in fuel/convenience operations, retail operations, real estate development, project management, or related field.
- 3 years experience conducting site and market analysis.
- 3 years experience developing business cases, site selection plans, or related recommendations, and leading them through an executive approval process.
- 3 years experience in convenience store development, operations, or related field.
- 3 years experience in managing cross-functional projects.
- 3 years experience project management.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents