Director, Credit Card Products - Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 839951BR
What you'll doThe Walmart Services Financial team is running one of the largest money service businesses in the world. In addition to leading the wide range of financial products we currently offer in-store and online, we are always looking to create innovative financial solutions to make a difference for millions of people every day. We have exciting plans for growth through transforming the world of money services, building the largest credit and prepaid card portfolios, and inventing new fin-tech solutions to improve our customers’ lives.
To learn more about Walmart Services, please visit us at https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives financial, budgeting or operational activities for Walmart Services
- Drives innovation, line extensions, and value proposition improvements to Walmart Services that focus on differentiated offerings that uniquely serve Walmart stores and the needs of Walmart shoppers
- Drives strategies and initiatives to meet overall objectives of Walmart Services
- Provides overall direction to staff
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- 7 years experience using presentation programs (for example, MS Powerpoint).
- 7 years experience using data analysis software (for example, MS Excel).
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, and 8 years of experience in working in consumer financial services sector (for example, retail banking, debit cards, money transfer services), or related field; OR 10 years experience in general consumer product or service management, or related field.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 6 year experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 6 years experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 6 years experience with cross-functional project management.
- 6 years experience in contract.
- 6 years experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, or related field.
- 6 years experience in product or service development.
- 5 years experience using qualitative and quantitative customer feedback to drive service-line innovation and growth.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents