Resolution Specialist II - Contact Center
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Customer Service & Call Center
- Team Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 839949BR
What you'll doThis position requires an availability of 7:00am - 7:00pm or 9:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances engagement of and collects feedback from stores, associates, and high-impact customers
- Identifies root cause solutions contact issues
- Resolves complex contact issues for stores, associates, and high-impact customers
- Supports and advises entry-level contact center resolution specialists
- 6 months experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
- 1 year s experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents