Temporary Administrative Assistant
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Administrative & Support Services
- Team Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 839658BR
What you'll do
•Completes work assignments and priorities
•Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
•Provides assistance to department with calendars and organizing meeting activities
•Provides assistance to department with data management
•Utilizes business and process knowledge to provide assistance with communications (for example, electronic, verbal, written)
*Judgment: Make Effective Choices
*Customer Centered: Serve the Customer
*Execution and Results: Get Results
*Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work
*Influence and Communicate: Share Information
*Ethics and Compliance: Perform to Ethical Standards
*Adaptability: Adapt - Adapts to changing work demands
2) The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
*Visually verifies information, often in small print.
*Reads information, often in small print.
*Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
*Observes associate, customer/member, or supplier behavior.
*Enters and locates information on computer.
*Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
*Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
3) High School diploma or equivalent
2) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents