Manager, Creative Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 839058BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the management of financial operations
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages Creative Marketing Operations
- Manages Creative Marketing project portfolios
- Manages continuous improvement of Creative Marketing tools, documentation, and processes
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years experience in project management, business operations, or related field OR 6 years experience in project management, business operations, or related field.
* Excellent leadership and team leadership skills
* Excellent soft skills (influencing, persuasion and communication) and proven relationship-building skills
* Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
* 2 years experience as a people manager
* 5 years experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role
* 5 years experience managing cross-functional teams
* 4 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships
* 4 years experience in producing websites and web assets
* 1 year experience in retail environment
- 2 years experience in digital creative operations or related field.
- 2 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
* Editorial, design, video, photo or print production experience
* Understanding of web development & process
* Understanding of the creative process
* Experience in an ecommerce environment
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents