- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 839053BR
What you'll do at Walmart LabsWalmart.com is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager, Global Web Analytics who can contribute to the success of our web analytics initiatives. As a member of the Walmart.com Global Analytics Platforms group, this role is responsible for managing multiple web analytic tools that enable Walmart.com to get sustained performance from its analytics strategy. As a business- facing technical position requiring experience in managing enterprise platform for web analytic solution, this is an ideal position for analytics product managers who enjoy the opportunity to work closely with technical and non-technical professionals. The Manager will plan and execute accurate and actionable data collection process and integration of various analytic solutions across the site. Through leveraging business and technical expertise in web analytics and developing strong cross-functional partnerships, the Manager will ensure that the analytics program delivers a strong insight in to marketing campaigns, site functionalities, and merchandising placements. Web analytics Platform group’s efforts are highly visible and engaged across various groups within Walmart.com’s organization and rolls up to CTO of Global eCommerce - Walmart.com.
- Experience with click-stream tools such as Omniture, WebTrends, Click Tracks, HBX, CoreMetrics, and Visual Sciences.
- Strong ability to define and deliver site analytic needs from business case through tracking execution.
- Applied knowledge of SEM (Search Engine Marketing), PPC (Pay Per Click), SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Email marketing.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to manage tracking requirements in state of the art analytics tool as well as resolve operational issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of web analytic technologies required.
- Demonstrated analysis and innovative problem solving skills using a structured thinking approach.
- Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents