Technical Project Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 838031BR
What you'll doThe Technical Program Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex core infrastructure programs from inception to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional scrum teams to complete programs in support of Walmart business strategy and objectives.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Program Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Aligns teams to common business/end-customer/release goals, works cross-functionally to achieve them and ensures accountability to deliver them
• Resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements to existing processes
• Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors
• Builds roadmaps and leads the development of complex core infrastructure programs
• Ensures ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Develops Agile/Scrum best practice to enhance the collaboration among scrum teams in the organization
• Develops process enhancement for automation in core infrastructure delivery
• 5+ years full lifecycle Program or Project Management experience
• 2+ years of infrastructure Program or Project Management experience
• 2+ years of infrastructure/Cloud/SaaS Program or Project Management experience
• Strong experience with Agile Project Management
• Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical management teams
• Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Comfortable presenting to and persuading at the Director and Vice Presidential level
• Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence, CI/CD, ServiceNow
• Facilitation/Meeting management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of scripting for tool implementations
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents