Senior Manager Economic Opportunity - Foundation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Corporate Affairs & Communications
- Team Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 838003BR
What you'll do
- Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives or multi-business initiatives
- Develops and manages budgets
- Drives grant and program development
- Drives strategic direction
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads internal and external communications
- Oversees training programs and strategy
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences, humanities, marketing, communication, journalism or related field and 2 years experience in non-profit management or grant-making OR 5 years experience in non-profit management or grant-making.
- 1 year experience analyzing and researching social issues.
- 1 year experience making public presentations.
- 2 years experience managing multiple, concurrent projects.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents