- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 837960BR
What you'll do
- Completes team administration activities
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creates a learning environment
- Ensures compliance
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Implements and maintains a continuous improvement program to stay current and address future business needs
- Manages monetary aspects of claims processed
- Provides high-level customer service/support
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as subject matter expert
- Supervises NonSubscription Adjusters processing claims that are typically of moderate to severe complexity
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Arts, Science, or related field OR 2 years of experience in insurance claims or related field.
- 1 year experience working in a Walmart store.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in any legal-related field.
- 2 years experience in any medical-related field.
- 2 years general customer service experience.
- 2 years insurance industry or claims experience.
- Insurance Adjuster License.
Experience with nonsubscription workers compensation is required
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents