Project Mgr III Global HRO-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Human Resources
- Team Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 837889BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages medium-sized or multiple small projects
- Manages systems and manual solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides project support to field associates and division, regional, and market offices
- Supports data modeling initiatives
- 3 years project management experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related field OR 4 years experience in human resources, information systems, analytics, project management, or related field.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification.
- HR Technology (PeopleSoft, IBM/Kenexa, SAP/SuccessFactors, Workday).
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents