Manager, Supplier Solutions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 837619BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Implements order smoothing to better meet customer demands and manage inventory
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Optimizes supply chain execution within merchandise categories
- Proactively identifies ways to improve supplier efficiency and supplier relationships
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in retail, supply chain, or related field.
- 2 years experience with Retail Link.
- 2 years experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 4 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, ore related field.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents