Manager, Brand & Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing & Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 837291BR
What you'll do at
• Design, develop and update content to educate / market to the seller base (Powerpoint, Presi Presentations, videos etc.)
• Develop and Maintain site appearance and ongoing content changes
• Develop and manage various seller advocacy assets: LinkedIn site, communities
• Design, build, and update responsive html emails and newsletters
• Create web ads, promotions, and marketing imagery
• Test and update items on various online sites
- A combination of 3 -5+ years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably in the tech and retail space
- Proficiency is managing web sites and other Digital assets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations for both internal team and key external partners
- Direct experience in live events in a strategic, planning or operations role
- Knowledge of web typography, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience with Marketing Cloud
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents