Director, Product Management (IoT)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 837177BR
What you'll do atThe Strategic Partnerships team to lead our roadmap and create new emerging ways to shop across any connected device. For this role, we are seeking a proven product leader to own the invention and expansion of new shopping experiences that are built with strategic partners like Google, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft and others.
This position will own be responsible for development of new integrated hardware and software experiences using emerging technologies. You’ll be part of a high-performance organization that is responsible for inventing new ways to serve hundreds of millions of consumers that shop for their everyday needs from fresh food, household essentials, baby and more.
To be successful in this role, you must possess deep technical skills, be an excellent communicator, highly motivated, effective working across cross-functional teams, and able to execute large scale programs at start up speed. The ability to stay relentlessly customer focused and deliver multi-model experiences across devices is critical. In addition, being able to synthesize multiple variables across highly technical engineering and business teams and translating them into short, medium, & long-term product roadmaps via analysis is a must.
• Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders & external partners to consensus on what to build
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy
• Launch new shopping products with speed in emerging areas (e.g. IoT)
• Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
• Make product decisions based on data, metrics and most importantly, the customer
• Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
• Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader enterprise
• 10+ years of product management experience (5+ with MBA) at high growth technology firm
• Technology background, including embedded hardware and software
• Effective communication among highly technical teams
• Proven track record of inventing / launching new experiences involving multiple parties or technology ecosystems, especially mobile, voice, and or eCommerce
• Distinctive problem-solving skills combined with impeccable product instincts
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents