2017 Intern Conversion: 2018 Full-Time Project Manager - Realty
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Salary
- Requisition 837138BR
What you'll do
- Assumes duties of Project Manager II, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager II, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Collects, organizes, and validates data, processes and information
- Creates reporting tools to support initiatives and field and home office associates, including executives,
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies root causes and develops potential solutions for Innovation initiatives, as assigned
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, presentation, or spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Associate's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience working in any field.
- 1 year Wal-Mart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, HR, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 1 year experience in data analysis and research.
- 1 year experience in retail.
- 1 year experience managing multiple projects.
- 1 year experience using Wal-Mart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience with Excel and database applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Sciences, Business, or related field.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents