Regional Nursing Manager
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Risk Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 836627BR
What you'll do
- Advises Operations (store, clubs, and logistics) on healthcare concerns of associates and customers
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Evaluates supplier proposals to determine the potential benefit to the medical management of claims
- Facilitates medical education classes for the adjusters
- Implements and manages on-site Medical Management programs
- Manages budget
- Manages on-site supplier employees for Claims Management, Inc. (CMI)
- Provides adjusters and attorneys with medical guidance on individual claims
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Arts, Science, Nursing, or related field OR 2 years of experience in any medical-related field, insurance claims, or related field.
- 1 year experience in any legal-related field.
- 1 year experience in any medical-related field.
- 1 year insurance industry or claims experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
Must have experience with either in Workers’ Comp as a nurse case manager or those who have worked in ER’s or orthopedic doctors’ offices.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents