2017 Intern Conversion: 2018 Accounting & Finance Development Program
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time - Campus
- Position Salary
- Requisition 836613BR
What you'll doThe Accounting and Finance Development Program (AFDP) is a prestigious, two-year leadership rotational program designed to train, challenge and develop future leaders of the company through cross-functional job responsibilities, mentoring, and executive exposure. Among the development opportunities are finance boot camp, excel training, financial modeling, in-store immersions, executive round-tables and student-of-the-business sessions. Through diverse roles across the finance organization, participants will gain a breadth of knowledge about how the company works holistically, all the while establishing a strong network that will ultimately lead to long-term success within the company.
• Preferred GPA 3.5
• Minimum 12 hours of Accounting
• Must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Motivated to deliver high quality results
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Sound business acumen
• Strong initiative to excel
• 2nd language a plus
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents